Enjoy great benefits as a
truck driver for Savannah Transport Inc. :
- Regional and OTR (over the road) positions available
- Industry-leading compensation
- Base plus performance and safety pay
- Paid vacation
- Health insurance plans
- 401(k) with matching contribution and profit sharing
- Paid CDL and endorsements
- West-coast miles and routine customer base
- Rider and pet policies
- Driver-managed home time
- Preplan dispatch
- Late-model equipment, Sirius radio, TriPac APUs, and 53’ vans
- Qualifications required for our driver positions 23 years of age
- 12-24 months of verifiable experience
- Class A CDL endorsements T and X
Drive for Our Hazmat Hauling Company
Looking for a hazmat driving job that provides stability and independence? Look no further than Savannah Transport, Inc. With competitive pay and incredible benefits including paid training, licensing, vacation time, and 401(k), our company stands out as both a reliable career and an investment in your future.
With almost two decades of experience in the hazmat hauling field, our company has set itself apart as a leading player in the industry. Maintaining our standard of excellence is among our top priorities.
We hire only the best and most responsible hazmat drivers onto our team. If you are reliable, responsible, and strive for excellence in everything you do, consider a job with us.
If you’re interested in driving for our hazmat hauling company, download and fill out our employment application form.
Our Hazmat Hauling Coverage Map